Since I started cutting back on the breastfeeding I also started cutting back on the sugar. Just a little bit. It’s crazy how much you can and need to eat while breast-feeding your child. I actually think I ate more right after the pregnancy than while preggers. So instead of eating chocolate (I’ve eaten tons of chocolate this past months) I made myself some sugar-free after dinner snacks. Just around 15 dates (soaked in water for 1 hour), a spoon or two of peanut butter, 2 dl of oats, one spoon of cocoa, a drop of coffee and a pinch of salt. After making the dough just roll the bolls in coconut flakes or cocoa powder.
Carido and I are planning to sell our apartment! We just booked a date to shoot the place, beginning of October. I’m so exited about styling the apartment :) Finally we are getting so many things done that I’ve wanted to do forever. Like changing lamps, lamp switches, door handles and so on. I’ve got loads of plans for the place and one of them is (of course) flowers. These succulents are from Granit here in Hornstull. I really like the blue-greenish color.
There won't be as much new garments in my outfit posts as there used to be. And for this, there are many reasons.
1. I rarely shop clothes for myself anymore. It's so much fun buying new pieces for baby V who actually needs new clothes. I don't, really.
2. I already said it. I don't really, really need new clothes.
3. The environment. The environment needs me not to buy new clothes.
4. Consumerism is taking up to much of our (we, humans) time.
With that said. It doesn't mean I can't produce new looks. I'll just have to work harder with what I've got.
5. Forgot this point. Saving money for other stuff.
Today I'm wearing an old Acne Studios shirt, Rodebjer tee and Weekday jeans, straight from my closet.